spice7

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Congratulations Italy!!!! And Roger!!

Such a classic pic!! It makes one want to be a captain so you could lift it like that!!
Awesome too!!!
Just silly but got to love the idea they guy had!!
Just for Auntie Ruckus!!! haha
It is sad when your heros fall. But I guess that just means that he is human. I feel for him but what he did was very wrong! He let his team down! Sad that will be his last game!
My boy will earn more dough next season, I feel for him he put his heart in this then the coach took him and Herny out! WHY??? Those are two key guys you need for PK's o well I am giving a shoutout to 22!!
My boy Roger sent Nadal home!! Um excuse me Wimbledon is Roger's house k?? K good yay, they look so cute dont they lol!! GOt to love sports shindigs!!

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger Blogmomme said...

World CUP BLUES (Azzuris)!! They had a fun celebration. Don't you be talkin' about my mama! Mauresmo looks like Hilary Swank. And, Roger has on the pointy-toed shoes. We get a little breather before the countdown starts until South Africa 2010

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Auntie Ruckus said...

We better get back to the track so you can be a wwweeeeeiiiinnnneerrr!

RIGHT ON AMELIE!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home