spice7

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I fell in love with France yesterday, Also i think david really wants to be a baller


I think deep down david really wants to be a bballer lol
DOGPILE!!!
I this guy his name is Franck Ribery I love him he plays with so much passion, Everyone is saying he is totally going to earn a bigger paycheck after the Cup yay for him!!

My boy Zidane!!
K well here is Sergio Ramos who plays with Real Madrid who i love and Zidane and Thierry Henry after the game I loveit!!
Zidane doing a victory jog after scoring in stoppage time yay!!!
Thierry Henry and Zidane yay!!

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM , Blogger Blogmomme said...

Admire anybody who does anything with heart!!

 
At 11:28 PM , Blogger Auntie Ruckus said...

You may have fallen inlove w/France, but how did you spell it: FRANCE or FFRAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home