spice7

Sunday, March 26, 2006

GO REAL!! They won 4-0


"You say goodbye and I say hello, hello, hello.
I don’t know why you say goodbye I say hello, hello, hello. Hello Goodbye
I don’t why you say goodbye I say hello" Get it Hello hello you know my thing that I say I am so silly!!
"Here comes the sun, here comes the sun" Here comes the Sun
"Baby you’re a rich man
Baby you’re a rich man
Baby you’re a rich man too" Baby your're Rich Man
"Oh since I saw him standing there.
Oh since I saw him standing there" I Saw Her Standing There
"If you are down he’ll pick you up, Doctor Robert,
Take a drink from his special cup, Doctor Robert,
Doctor Robert, he’s a man you must believe,
Helping ev’ry one in need." Doctor Robert, That is dav-e Middle name
"So hold me tight,
let tonight be the night." Sure to Fall (In Love With You)

All these are Beatles Lyrics with the song titles next to them. hehe I am funny!!

3 Comments:

At 10:53 PM , Blogger Auntie Ruckus said...

ME DOG HAS FLES!
YER DOG HAS FLEAS!

U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN-E!

LOVE BOBOBOBOBOBOBOBOBOBOBOBO
YEA! REAL!

REAL WORLD!

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Blogmomme said...

It is so cute and clever all the Beatle songs with the David pics. How is the geetar? You are fun-e and clever - there I said it again!
I don't get the fleas thng

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger Auntie Ruckus said...

ON YER G-TAR, YOU DO THE CHORDS TO:

MY DOG HAS FLEAS.......

DO - RE- MI......

OK, MOMMEE NEVER SANG THIS SCALES TUNE...
BABY GRL, DID YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKIN' 'BOUT?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home