spice7

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Beck pics and random other Images from GETTY


"I am gonna hit it right there so MOVE!!"

He missed his free kick and he was sad

MADD SKILLZ

Yet again mad skillz
I am sure i will have more tomorrow, when other website update
Now on to the fun pix that i found oN Getty while getting david's pics,

"Look my approval rating used to be that high"

U go girls!!!!! I really duh of course i like Cindy but i do like Susan cause she speaks up and because she is 60 and doign i think it is Revlon commercials lol damn girl
RIP

Just to throw it out there I WOULD NOT PLAY B-BALL IF I HAD TO WEAR THAT!! whewww Glad i got that off my chest!!

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger Auntie Ruckus said...

OMG U R SO CLEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS JUST SHOWING MOMMEE A FLOUNCED/BALLOON SKIRT IN TARGET TAHT I THINK CINDY HAD ON AT THE SHINDIG!!!

U SHOULD START YOUR OWN COMEDY PAPER AT TSU!

THOSE R EL STINKO UNIS!

BABY GRL, U R THE BESTEST!!!!!!

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Blogmomme said...

David looks good in his navy kit and his legs are soooo cute! Like the other pics and ur funny captions. Especially love the Gordon Parks photo!! Your absolute nightmare-playing bball in a volleyball uniform. The team must have been from Eastern Europe or (I hate to say it) Spain. What were they thinking!?!?

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Blogmomme said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger jenballer25 said...

thanks guys Mom i took off your double post just so you dont think it is a "blog administrator." it was me lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home