spice7

Monday, April 17, 2006

Game and boots



I love this lady!!! She rocks!! She maybe sometimes does needed to be smacked with faces such like these! But I give he big props! GO GIADA GO!!!
At training

Yes I do give you a thumps up on your hottness!!!

David did not start the game, he came in on the 74th min, Real tied 1-1. It was not even sure if he would play at all so that is good.
Rumor mill, that these are his boots he will wear during the World Cup, not 100% sure if that is true, jury still out whether i like them

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM , Blogger Blogmomme said...

IN ORDER ON YOUR BLOG:
BOOBS, BECKS, and BOOTS
Love the wireless headset microphone!
I am glad you put some GIADA on the blog

 
At 11:24 PM , Blogger Auntie Ruckus said...

I SAY:
COOKING
COOKIN'!
COOL KICKS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home