spice7

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Loss But a Chance to Get them Back!!


Terry Henry and Becks hug after the game!

O poor baby feel I hope he does not have a boo boo.

A missed opportunity!

I hate spitting but he makes it look so HOTT!!!

Him and Henry exchanged jerseys after game isnt that cute!

He feel again!

He threw dirt because he missed a shot!

A wave and clap clap to the fans, and duh a shot out to me and the other peeps watching on tv!
Even thought they lost they are still in it. THey play them again in about two weeks! In London we will get revenge!!

3 Comments:

At 9:51 PM , Blogger Auntie Ruckus said...

I GUESS ALL THESE PHOTOS ANSWER THE ? "CAN YOU HAVE PETS IN THE DORM??!!!??"

I WONDER IF YOUR BOY HAS A BLOG SITE FOR YOU: "JF25LOVEBLOGSPOT"

GO! FIGHT! WIN! (MAYBE POSH FORGOT THAT THIS A.M.!!!!!!)

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Blogmomme said...

I love the way you summed up the game in your blog comments. You make me laugh Peetie Gal! Hope my pics off TV turn out

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Blogmomme said...

Maybe Sampson needs a haircut!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home